- Porebright N20 Serum S4 Pro contains 20% niacinamide and azelaic acid to help even out skin tone and target sun damage, hyperpigmentation, redness, enlarged pores and acne lesions.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is proven to assist the building of keratin and other proteins and to reinforce the lipid barrier, thus keeping skin firm, smooth and hydrated, which also helps to minimise the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide has been shown to reduce inflammation, which may help soothe redness and irritation from eczema and acne. It can help regulate sebum production, preventing new blemishes and scars from forming.
- Niacinamide helps protect against environmental stressors, including sun damage, pollution and toxins.
- Azelaic acid is derived from wheat, rye and barley. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties combat clogged pores and acne. Studies show that azelaic acid can reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser. Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Porebright N20 Serum Pro contains a blend of trusted key actives, including a concentrated boost of 20% niacinamide (vitamin B3) and azelaic acid, proven to reduce hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores and visible signs of facial photoageing, combat redness and irritation, and gently brighten skin.