- Exaglow serum contains tranexamic acid and other key actives to lighten dark spots and pigmentation and smooth rough areas, resulting in a more uniform and luminous complexion.
- Exaglow Serum S10 contains 5% tranexamic acid, a cutting-edge active ingredient in skin brightening technology that is already widely used in Southeast Asia to even out the complexion by targeting dark spots. Products containing tranexamic acid have been shown to help lighten areas affected by discolouration, including melasma and age spots.
- A synthetic analogue of the amino lysine, tranexamic acid interferes with the chemical pathway that produces melanin, which makes it effective for use as a depigmentation agent.
- Facetheory uses tranexamic acid, shown by in-vitro testing to reduce spots and prevent pigmentation with no significant side effects after 8 weeks of continued use.
- Tranexamic acid has an excellent safety profile for use in skin care and is well tolerated by most skin types.
- Stabilised vitamin C can help brighten dull skin, reduce the appearance of age spots and hyperpigmentation, and significantly reduce acne bacteria.
- Liquorice calms stressed or sensitive skin while balancing oily or congested complexions.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
- Do not use if under the age of 18 or if pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Exaglow Serum’s lightweight formulation contains a powerful blend of key actives. Tranexamic acid and stabilised vitamin C help to diminish the appearance of skin discolouration, pigmentation, melasma and age spots, so your skin appears more even, luminous and bright